Monday 29 November 2010

Juliet Kelly's Vocal Zone - December Playlist

I'm loving being a presenter for UK Jazz Radio!  It's great to help in some small way to give current jazz vocalists more exposure.  In December's show I focus on singers I believe are underrated.  Here's the playlist:

December - Underated (on air from Sat 4th Dec)

Sheila Jordan – Little Song/Blackbird (Little Song – High Note)
Frank Holder – As Long As I Live (Ballads Blues Bop – Mainstem)
Christine Tobin – Bye Bye (Secret Life of A Girl – Babel)
Vanessa Rubin – Simone (Pastiche – Novus)
Vanessa Rubin – Tenderly (Soul Eyes – Novus)
Vanessa Rubin – Yardbird Suite (I’m Glad There is You: A Tribute to Carmen McRae – Novus)
Beady Belle – Apron Strings (Belvedere - Universal)
Carmen Lundy – Moment to Moment (Moment to Moment - Arabesque)
Jacqui Dankworth – Sign Your Name (Courtney Pine’s Devotion – Destin-E)
Sheila Jordan – If I Should Lose You (Little Song – High Note)

For January's show the theme will be British vocalists.

Juliet Kelly's Vocal Zone - November Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate the feedback. :-)